In 2013, GFM acquired accounting firm P. Gruchy and Associates. This acquisition has been critical for GFM as it allows the offering of not only comprehensive financial advice but also high-quality accounting solutions.
It had been a long term ambition of GFM to have the ability to offer clients full in-house financial services encompassing both Financial Planning and Accounting. This desire was very much born out of how complementary proper Financial Planning and Accounting advice is.
P. Gruchy and Associates, which has now been rebranded GFM Gruchy Accounting, is a specialist accounting firm whose business has been in operation for more than 40 years. The business has a broad client base but specialises in income tax returns for individuals, companies, trusts and SMSFs.
As is the case with GFM Wealth, GFM Gruchy has many clients who have been with them for more than 20 years. This is an indication of the quality of their advice and service as well as the stability of the business.
GFM Gruchy Accounting offers a full range of services covering:
- Specialised Accounting Services
- Accounting advice
- Reporting under various regulatory requirements
- Valuations and investigations
- Testamentary Trusts
- Accounting & General Book-keeping Services
- Maintenance of accounting books and records
- Preparation of periodic and annual accounts
- Handling of banking and commercial documentation
- GST and BAS services
- Business advice
- Budgeting and Cash Flow projections
- Remuneration Consulting
- Employee benefits
- Remuneration package design
- Taxation Services
- Tax advice and planning
- Payroll taxes and workcare
- Preparation of corporate and personal returns
- Capital gains tax advice
- Fringe benefits tax advice
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Conduct company search
- Lodgement of statutory documents and maintenance of records
- Company formation advice
- Advice generally on corporate matters