We held our first seminar for the year on “Our Preferred Investments for 2019 and Why” on Wednesday 27th February at Riversdale Golf Club. This topic was extremely popular amongst our clients and their guests, with the seminar being fully booked.
The presenters on the night were GFM advisers – James Malliaros, Patrick Malcolm and Paul Nicol.
Their presentation provided an insight on how GFM Wealth selects investments, constructs portfolios, and provided information on our research and investment selection process.
The topics covered included:
- The GFM research process and investment committee
- With so many available investments, how do we filter down which companies or investments to research?
- What available tools do we (GFM) have to give us the edge when selecting investments and constructing portfolios?
- Why reliable yield is critically important to investment returns
- Constructing lower risk investment portfolios
- Our preferred investments for 2019
The feedback from attendees was positive, with 94% rating the relevance/usefulness of the topic as “Excellent”.
We concluded the evening with some drinks and canapés. Our team enjoyed the opportunity to have a drink and a chat with our clients.