Meet the Manager: Ellerston JAADE Private Assets Fund – Private Asset Investing – A Compelling Investment Thematic
By Mai Davies
We held our seventh webinar on Wednesday the 25th November, where we provided an update on our preferred private asset fund, the Ellerston JAADE Private Assets Fund.
We were delighted to see so many interested clients and guests dialling in to hear from Paul Nicol, our Managing Partner and our special guest presenters David Leslie, Co-Portfolio Manager, Ellerston JAADE Private Assets Fund and Toni Korsanos, Investment Director within the JAADE Australian Private Equity team.
Paul, David and Toni discussed private asset investing, and the areas we covered included:
- What is private asset investing
- The important criteria when investing in private assets. What do Ellerston look for in a private business?
- Observations of the performance of private asset markets versus public markets in 2020
- How do the quantity and quality of opportunities of private assets look at present?
- An update on current investments in the JAADE fund including Mable, SiteMinder and Camms
- The pipeline of new potential investments for JAADE
We hope you enjoy the webinar.